We have established the London Kalibari Centre from 1 February 2012. The address is:
18 Byron Road, Wealdstone, Harrow, HA3 7ST. This place has a Hall (to accommodate 50 People), two small rooms, two toilets and a kitchen.
We are very happy to announce that we have been able to purchase the property where currently London Kalibari is located. It is undergoing refurbishment and soon will be open to the public. Thanks to all our members and donors for the overwhelming support.
Harrow Leisure Centre Car Park is Free for first three hours.
It is very close to Harrow and Wealdstone Bakerloo Line Tube station and also Overland train from:
Euston and Watford
- Bus Route: H9, H10, 182, 140, 186 etc from Wealdstone High Road.
- We have a meeting as a group every Monday at 12:30PM
- We are regularly holding Monday Luncheon Club at 12:30PM with talks on Indian Heritage, Bhagbat Gita from ISKCON Temple and Vivekananda & Rama Krishna, with talks on Philosophical, Religious, Historical and current topics.
- Monthly celebration of Full Moon (Purnima, Satyanarayan).
- Monthly celebration of New Moon (Amabashya).
- It is available for renting for meetings and small parties